3.24.2011

IKEA Loot


I was picking baskets for my Expedit shelf among these. It was an easy choice - the KNIPSA (4th from the top). Unfortunately it is the most pricey? Expensive taste eh!

A lot of longing and several trips later,

I got 2. Two for now. Although 2 more would complete this bookcase by the kitchen/dining hall. These baskets will house my kids' knick-knacks - workbooks, puzzles, what nots.

And what's an IKEA trip without a loot?



I can't believe I picked this up with not a lot of thinking. It's over 5 feet long. So cute. It's going to be for my son's bed by the wall, and a sleep toy at the same time.


I also got this broiler pan to roast my chicken. So I can eat my meat without the oil.

IKEA is truly my Disneyland - the happiest place on earth. And the kids', after they each get the frozen yogurt.

Until my next trip... yayks!

No comments:

Post a Comment