4.02.2013

Operation Pantry

Organizing my kitchen cabinets can be a daunting task.  But there's a clause in my Operation Pantry that says, I am allowed to tackle this one shelf at a time.  Over the kids' spring break, I took a few days off and I tackled two shelves. 
 
The first shelf (top) houses majority of my baking ingredients, like whole flour, sugar, sprinkles, cupcake liners, choco chips, baking powder, ground cinammon and vanilla extract. I put the extra stocks right behind so everything is in one place.
 
The lower shelf is taken up mostly by my cooking spices. I have saved the empty jars of babyfood from my kids' wee years knowing that I'll put them to good use someday.  They are now home to my spices - basil, thyme, curry, cumin, oregano, cayenne, bay leaves, 5-spice, plum powder, and Italian seasoning.  On the lazy susan, I have my soysauce, vinegar, toothpicks, salt & pepper and sesame seeds.
 
Yes, I have a Hello Kitty obsession in the past. I collected the HK Strawberry edition of mostly kitchen and bathroom supplies. It was crazy, but I have made sure they get used now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment