8.26.2011

Summer Camp Bento

Mini Shabu goes to Summer Camp for 8 weeks, so there is no rest from packing lunches/snacks. If you haven't notice I am having a rotation of items, frequent items, and lots of switching around. Until I whack my brain for more ideas to this very thought- provoking task, here's some more from July.



Mashed potatoes, cheese croissants, banana chocolate cake and marshmallows


Macaron-shaped ham sandwich, mandarin orange jello, blueberries, carrot muffin and carrots
On lazy mornings, I just stuff 2 buttered Philippine buns (tinapay), with orange and carrots

Bread w/jam, kekiam, Smiley potatoes, gummies and kiwi

For field trips, I pack 2 frozen juices and fruit cup to stay cold until consumption, while they also serve as ice packs. I also go easy on field trips, packing some "unhealthy" item that I won't normally let him have.



No comments:

Post a Comment