12.18.2012

Moving Day

So I controlled myself from taking any photo of our then empty house. I didn’t want to be emotionally attached to the house that is no longer our home. I know that all the memories we have made in this house, especially with the kids, will forever be in our hearts, and in a lot of our family photos.  On the flipside, there is still so much to be missed. The neighbours (#7, 37, 38, 39, 42 43, 52).  The walking distance to school. The proximity to 401 which makes my daily commute to work a breeze.  The Portuguese corner store. The walk-in clinic (which was so convenient the past weeks).  Heartland Shopping Centre.  The routine we are so used to around the house. The aisles and steps we could pace even with our eyes closed. Every nook and cranny that we decorated, renovated, used, abused, hang out in, neglected, stuffed and now have emptied. *Sigh*

In the interim, this is the entire house inside the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment