1.06.2013

Organize: The Meds

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and friends. Now that the holiday is over, it's back to regular programming. And I start with organizing!


I found these alphabet stickers from Walmart recently. The lollipop font was screaming my name from the shelves. It was my favourite handwriting font back in the days. So  I got them without batting an eyelash. Then went home and immediately found the place to stick them.

There's this one cabinet in the kitchen that I have devoted to Mr. Hotpot. The hub has always been the family's physician, so the meds are sorta his thing.
 
I hope his collection doesn't go beyond the FEVER & FLU baskets I have put out for them.  The GLOW basket contains candles, scents, lighters and batteries.

A place for everything . Everything in its place.  One shelf at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment