2.16.2013

Dusting

Do you ever wish for the impossible? I always wish there will be no dust in my house (and falling hair on my pillow when I wake up). I am sure you have asked the same question, “Where do these dusts come from when I just cleaned yesterday?” So I did the unthinkable of googling about “dusts”. I never knew humans shed 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells every hour. Source.

Sadly, I have to live with dusts as much as I have to live with myself.

 
This is Sashimi wiping off dust from the chaise.  He told me, anything he asks for becomes his, including the cleaning cloth.  He loves how the streaks is changing its colour, or so he thinks.  He also cleans his toys with it. Thanks for helping!  I love how when I call him to vacuum falling hair in the bathroom, he's right there so quick with the hand vac.  I hope he stays like this forever.
 
 

1 comment: