2.23.2013

Insta-Life

Mr. Hotpot surprised me with a Keurig machine on Valentines. Not that I'm a coffee drinker, but at least now I can make better coffee not from 3-in-1s.
 
This is not the most exciting thing to do, but I wanted to be screened for colon cancer. When I told my family physician, she was like "you're not even 50 yet." But I insist.  I'm not a doctor, but I think this is the first step.
 
Lindor is my favourite chocolate.  And cookies & cream are the best!
 
Do you take photos inside the store?  I wanted to see if this will make the cut in our house. It's from my favourite home store, Home Sense.  It's right beside where Sushi goes for Karate class.   That is so dangerous!
 
Another one from Wicker Emporium, what didn't make the cut.
 
My mom brought this sungka (mancala game) all the way from Manila.  If not being played with, it is my tea light holder. 
 
No place like... IKEA.  My source of design inspiration.  This is Pinteresting for my TV room.
 
Joe's Plantain chips.  I'm going back for more to hoard!
 
Please stop snowing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment