9.18.2011

Birthday Loot

Sashimi's birthday party in daycare is this week. Told Mr. Hotpot, no more lootbags for the kids. Just cake. Nut-free. Since I don't even know the 24 kids by name/face, and they are too small to appreciate the loot. Besides with work and our daily mundane, I wouldn't have time to pull it off.

Of course, he didn't believe me. Because I will find time for these things =]

But I set out with something rather simple, generic and inexpensive. Hard to believe I didn't make any trip to Party Packagers or dollar store for this, instead I sourced everything from my usual grocery trips.


I got these assorted Veggie Chips and Super Mario Gummies from Costco.  Each pack of the gummies comes with different Super Mario characters. Then I found these drinkable banana-apple sauce by accident from Food Basics. This Bagaloo happens to be from France, no wonder I had a hard time reading the labels (French before English). Stuffed everything inside Ziploc bags to what turned out to be a Snack Loot.  Voila!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment