9.23.2011

Dear Sashi


Three years ago today, you gave me the most excruciating pain of bringing you out to this world.  I remember Daddy's voice on my ear, “it’s okay, this is gonna be the last.”  LOL.  However, your first cry fell on deaf ears as I fainted shortly after letting you out and I can only see you through the oxygen mask on my face.  You really had me at hello =]


You were such a good baby all along, I keep saying, it’s easier the second time around.  But you have also showed us what Terrible Two is really like. We were drawn to your charm & wittiness, we didn't mind being twisted around your little finger. On the flipside, you constantly amaze us with your budding motor skills and increasing vocabulary.


You are very different from your brother, both of you having very distinctive qualities. You're equally sweet, but most days you are like cats and dogs.  It's now double trouble. My attention span has gone shorter, but my patience  longer.  Nonetheless you make us proud and happy twice over. 



Happy Birthday, Sashi!


Love Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment