4.22.2012

Carly's Voice


I read about Carly Fleischmann in Chatelaine April 2012. It is mind blowing I was hooked. Instantly went on You Tube to watch ABC's 20/20 Feature and checked out her blog – Carly’s Voice. Her book of same title is out (I have already requested it from the library). I am looking forward to journey into the mind of an autistic mind and body.

I am not in the medical field, but have always been fascinated in genetic disorders and medical breakthroughs. Medical documentaries I have watched do stick to my head, particulary that of Downs Syndrome, Trisomy 18, Tourette’s Syndrome, Primordial Dwarfism,… too much to mention. Carly's story is going to be another one of them. Autism is no stranger to me as I have a cousin who was diagnosed with autism and know a few others. So Carly’s Voice is a wonderful discovery that I want to share to the world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment