4.28.2012

Five Guys

Not a huge fan of burgers. But had always wanted to sit-in at Five Guys, after my first visit, but it was to-go. I like the American diner feel. How the place looks raw while in and around are stacks of potatoes, boxes of peanut oil, and peanuts you can crack and nibble while you wait.

Grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, BBQ sauce and hot sauce on my Bacon Cheeseburger.

The kids had the grilled cheese sandwich. I forgot to take photo of the Cajun fries we ordered which came in a mound. It was pretty good, but it was too much you need to doggie bag 'em home.

I like how even the paper towel launcher in here is red. And nyar, I took photo of this instead =]

FIVE GUYS
Bramalea City Centre
Peel Centre Drive (Brampton)

South Common Plaza
Burhampthorpe/Erin Mills Pkwy (Mississauga)

No comments:

Post a Comment