9.02.2013

Back to School


My dear babies,

Each year around this time I get butterflies in my stomach.  Another school year begins for you.  I would constantly remind myself that I’m not the one heading back to school.  It’s you, my two mini-me’s.  You are very much an extension of myself, and so I can’t help it. It’s challenging for Mom to release you each new school year, but I am confident that you will thrive well – socially and academically.  Enjoy school.  If you should come home with ripped pants and worn-out shoes from having way too much fun, that’s okay. In fact, that will make me very happy.

XOXO,
Mom

P.S. Daddy said good luck to me. I asked, what for.  He said he knows who's going to cry on the first day of school and it's neither of you. Dang!





No comments:

Post a Comment