12.17.2011

K'nex Christmas Tree

When we came back from our vacation, it’s like Boom! It’s Christmas already?! I normally would have all Christmas presents wrapped and put under tree early in the month. But not this year.

We decided not to put our tree up.   We didn't know then how long it will take us to recover from jetlag and get back to the routine. Hub just didn't feel like it =[ This photo is last year.

So I built this little tree out of the kids’ K'nex. Well, this K'nex was really mine from 19-forgotten. I was only able to bring it here (finally!) on this recent trip. Forgive the tree, I didn’t have any diagram to follow. I built it from scratch. My gifts are piling slowly and they're now dwarfing the tree.

So this is our only indoor holiday decor. We’ll make it up next year.

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. cool! didn't realize that was a K'nex tree you made yourself until you said so.

    ReplyDelete