12.16.2011

Bento Land

I wasn't leaving Hong Kong without a stop at JUSCO. I'll do what it takes even if I had to bug the hotel concierge around midnight just to get directions.

And I did just that.

Jusco carries Daiso products, most of which are priced at HK$12, unless otherwise noted.

I almost wiped out this section.

日本城 Japan Home Centre was just a few blocks from our hotel. I was able to get Glass & Lock that are cheaper than I would find here in TO. Only they were bulky, but they made their way here =]

日本城 is also in Robinsons Galleria QC.  Everything sells for P66 or P88, but most of the things I bought were P88, tsk tsk, though they have very limited items for bento fixing.

There's more variety in Saizen. I could spend hours in this store alone. I came out with bento boxes, tools and things,.. and lots more! This is uber wasteland.

Saizen & Japan Home Centre
Robinsons Galleria 3rd Floor
Edsa/Ortigas, Quezon City

Jusco Living Plaza- Hong Kong
Unit 310 and 313, 3rd Floor
Star House, No.3 Salisbury Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

Japan Home Centre - Hong Kong
G/F., Hilton Towers
96 Granville Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

No comments:

Post a Comment