12.18.2011

My Favourite Glossies

On a normal routine I go to the library every week. I borrow books and DVDs for the kids, and magazines for the self. Hub often asks me what magz I want to subscribe to. I say nah, because I like 'em all. Besides, why buy when I can borrow them from the library. The bonus is not having to clutter the shelf or pile the recycle bin.
This week was Bingo! I got mostly current issues of my constant favourite glossies. Enough to keep me busy on my downtime.

Fashion: In Style, Lou Lou Celibrity Style Guide, Vogue
Life:  RealSimple, Chatelaine, Canadian Living
Home:  Good Housekeeping, Canadian House & Home, Style at Home, Better Homes and Gardens
Parenting:  Today's Parent, Parents (US & Canada), Canadian Family
Gossip:  Hello! Canada, People, Us Weekly, In Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment