6.18.2012

Bento Lately

I haven't been taking photos of my bento lately as much as I used to. Unless I prepare something out of the ordinary, the items are usually just rotating. I also haven't been sleeping early lately, so I have to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. I'm literally like domino tiles falling - err failing - on breakfast and bento preps. Nonetheless I still ensure I pack a balanced meal that's good enough for 20-minute consumption.
Italian sausages, edamame and raisin bread.

Raspberry puff, grapes, potatoes, broccoli and roasted chicken

Cuttlefishballs, Carrots, blueberry muffin, French toast, grapes and tomatoes


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! I want that raspberry puff!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete