6.21.2012

Love It & List It

My 2 aunts - mom’s 2 sisters - gave me these arm candies before I left for Canada. They gave me separately but I wear them together. With my watch. I like how the Swarovski-like crystals cast reflections inside the car on a sunny day like today.

It’s 40C with humidex today - OMG. I combined 2 pastels in one outfit. I wore this with my Crocs Kaela.

The weather is making you notice even the water sprinkles. The multiple jets were calling my name. I wish I could jump in for a splash.

This banana guard is innovation. It protects the banana from getting bruised inside my purse. Unlike the ones sold in dollar stores, this one fits all sizes of the fruit. And I mean ALL.

“The work will wait while you show your child the rainbow but the rainbow won’t wait while you do the work.” I nicked this from iheartorganizing. Another new mantra to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment