10.25.2011

Halloween Shopping

I take the kids to Party Packagers each year to pick costumes for Halloween. Every year I also tell myself, I should make my own. Nah!

The shoppings trips have been more for Sushi, as Sashimi can wear the previous costumes of his older brother until he learns how to object. tsk tsk tsk. It’s the practical thing to do while we can, since these costumes would have been worn only once.

What a lucrative business for retailers selling Halloween treats, costumes, pumpkins and decorations at this time of the year. This is one side of Party Packagers - two of these walls of just costumes - where you pick and order, claim it on the other end of the store, and fit on aisle 5. Decision-making was easy. Sushi picked a cheap one. That's. My. Boy.

Costume is partial. I asked if he really likes to be Ninja or he picked that because it's cheap. He said he did not want me to spend "a lot of dollars" and also really wanted to be a Ninja after seeing Kung Fu Panda 2, The Karate Kid, and after a few classes of Karate in Summer Camp.

Ninja it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment