10.13.2011

Joshua Radin




When life throws you lemon, make lemonade. Have Joshua Radin on your playlist while you sip your lemonade.  It will empty your thoughts and let you be in the song.

I first heard Joshua Radin from the Ellen talkshow, where he sang live and was invited back to sing on Ellen's wedding.  I downloaded his album right after that. Apparently his songs have been played on Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters and American Idol.   His album became my soundtrack around Sashimi's birth.  Now it is my background music when life throws me lemons.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hope you feel better now, after sipping the lemonade and listen to Joshua Radin. :)

    Next time, when life throw you lemon, beside than make lemonade, you can make lemon scrub for your skin. hahahha..I just read a post on that! Cool.

    ReplyDelete