7.24.2012

Fried Ice Cream

How big is the fried ice cream? The server said "softball." I'm glad my boys have played softball so I knew right away, we have to order 2 of this.
Nevermind that it is $7.95 a piece. There might be bloodshed at the restaurant if the 4 of us have to share fight over one.

See why? It's the coconut ice cream and the combination of hot, cold, crunchy and soft that makes this heavenly.

We ordered, among others, our all-time favourite Thai dish - the Red Curry chicken.

You can tell, I thought it was soup!

The kids had the Satay skewers of chicken with peanut sauce.

Sometimes I forget it is not my home. I pile the dirty dishes.


I love the interior, the decors, the ambiant music, and the sound of the waterfalls, it makes for an excellent dining experience even if the food's not the greatest. Make exception to the Fried Coconut Ice Cream and the Thai Iced Tea. I would go back for these two.

SukhoThai Restaurant
3115 Winston Churchill Blvd.
Mississauga

No comments:

Post a Comment