7.23.2012

My New Toy

I wrote about Joy Mangano's Little Steamer here. What was causing the delay of my purchase was figuring out the logistics of ordering it online and having it shipped to me from USA hassle-free. On our recent shopping trip in Buffalo NY, I found the Rowenta Ultrasteam in Target at a price I shouldn't forego.

These steamers do not replace conventional ironing for sure, but it gets the job done. At least for me. I don't have to set aside my wrinkled clothes one after another for a day of ironing, which never comes.
This is what the steamer has done to the crinkled ruffles. I thought it wouldn't do the job well on this one. But it did and it's not bad!



1 comment:

  1. im so bad when it comes to iron my clothes or steam it. Def not bad on the ruffles! maybe i should get one hehe

    ReplyDelete