1.11.2012

KFC Hopping

I have loved KFC all my life. It is no coincidence that I happen to have also worked there. I really wanted to be part of the team. I landed in the Commissary.


On our recent trip, we tried Hong Kong's KFC. This is their combo sets and choices for side dish.

The mushroom sauce is much like the gravy already.

They also got Portuguese egg tart for dessert

Each KFC has a resident "Food Master" and "Chicken Master" as per below. I'm also a food master... at home =]

In Manila, I like the Hot Shots. I order it with rice on the side.

The best part is the refillable gravy.  Mr. Hotpot thinks it's soup.

Previous post on KFC, here.

1 comment:

  1. I love KFC too, but cannot eat too often, a lot people said it is not healthy. :(

    But i think oversea KFC taste a lot better than MY one, even Mcd too!

    ReplyDelete