1.26.2012

New Year Bento

Since back to school I am back to my daily bento fixing. As I've said, it's not always pretty. Most days I just crack my brain for ideas and combinations. And there's always a mix of store-bought, frozen and self-made. Most of the time, I am too hurried I don't take picture anymore. Here's my first batch for the year:
The sushi rolls are grocery-bought. It's the only time there would be rice on the bento, tsk tsk. I'd most often put a cheese slice into the croissants.

I shaped the octopi hotdogs. Potato croquets were baked from frozen.

Chicken strips baked from frozen. Mini tacos from Costco. I stir-fried the king mushroom.

This is my bite-size clubhouse sandwich, using chicken breast deli and cheese slice.

Which fits perfectly into the animal bento box.

I made the pancake with fresh blueberries. That's supposed to be a train. The apples are the cars. The little car container holds the artichoke dip for the carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment